Graduate Business Development Executive
- Location: Staffordshire
- Reference: GBDE
- Salary: 20,000 - 22,000
An exciting opportunity for 2 focused and committed graduates to join the Fenn’s graduate development programme, full training will be provided to the successful candidates. No previous experience required.
Fenn’s are a well established company, who have been trading for 147 years, and have demonstrated a unique ability to adapt and diversify to market demands. We have a vast customer portfolio in the healthcare, automotive, retail, recruitment and construction sectors.
We are offering an outstanding opportunity for a driven and passionate graduate to join their dynamic sales team, who are focused on providing the best service in the business and committed to achieving ambitious performance goals.
The successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to learn about the business from the ground up, you will become adept in identifying growth opportunities, and maximizing sales potential. A natural relationship builder with the ability to adapt a consultative approach.
So about you!
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can make an impact and be part of a team?
Do you have an interest in developing yourself? Are you curious to learn new things, and are you passionate about inspiring people to achieve things together? Are you solution oriented and eager to make a difference to your customers, understanding their unique requirements and have the courage to act on your own ideas? Do you possess strong analytical and strategic skills, and does the business environment inspire and excite you? Do you believe you possess a strong sense of business acumen? And are you money and career motivated? If you can answer yes, and you are an ambitious person, looking to make an impact, this is the role for you!
At Fenns we empower people to reach their full potential, we see graduates as an important role in challenging the status quo, driving change and making positive impact on the business.
The training and development provided in the role is paramount to your success, your development will extend to all categories including workwear and PPE, office products, office furniture and space planning, Janitorial supplies, Print and business gifts. You will begin to understand the sales cycle and how you can provide a consultative approach to sales and account management. You will identify growth opportunities within your customers, and actively promote the business though sales generation. Your natural ability to network your contacts and become a trusted advisor will be honed and developed.
What will you be doing?
- Working alongside the account managers and sales reps to understand their accounts and identify additional growth and category opportunities
- Prospecting new and existing business, using a range of techniques including telephone cold and warm calling, e-mail, Linked in, recommendations and networking.
- Identifying and generating sales leads to develop new business
- Meeting customers on their site to build and develop relationships, understand their business requirements and providing consultation to solve their problems.
- Working with the marketing department to identify and promote specific product promotions, and follow up to generate additional sales and adding lines to contracts.
- Understanding and meeting sales KPI’s
- Developing your own sales strategy to hit and exceed financial targets to earn commission.
- Using LinkedIn to promote the business and build relations with prospects and customers, developing your own individual social brand to promote Fenn’s and become an online leader in your field
If this is the role for you, we will offer a great working environment, which is all about collaboration and support, a team that promotes you and your ideas and appreciates your skills and experience. We understand the desire to grow and develop regardless of where you are in your career. We absolutely guarantee that you will feel valued and integral to the success of the business, and we will show our appreciation of what you can bring to the team.
Basic salary £20,000 - £22,000 with uncapped commission.
Laptop, mobile phone
24 days holiday plus bank holidays
Structured training and development alongside on the job training provided
- Hits: 101